So I recently reached my first hundred and this is honestly something I’ve always wanted to do so I’m going to give it a try!
- You don’t have to be following me. I don’t really want disingenuous follows (and eventually unfollows) and I’m sure you don’t want me clogging your dash.
- You can reblog and like this. Each counts as an entry.
- This post needs to reach at least 25 notes. If it doesn’t, I’ll just try again later.
- If this reaches 50 notes, I’ll add another winner.
- If you win you get your choice of one of any of the items above which are: a personalized letter to Hogwarts, a potion, and a wand
- Entry for the giveaway ends July 31st.
The winner will be picked via a random number generator and I’ll contact them once everything’s over, so if you enter have your ask box open. c:
YOU DON’T KNOW HOW BAD IT HURTS TO LOVE A FICTIONAL CHARACTER
REALLY LOVE THEM. YOU FEEL FOR THEM AND HOLD EMPATHY AND WANT TO MAKE THEM FEEL BETTER AND JUST WANT TO BE THERE FOR THEM
BUT YOU CAN’T BECAUSE THEY’RE NOT REAL
Do you need a hug?
YES I NEED A HUG I AM EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED TO FAKE PEOPLE
Merlin is pain, Friend. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Clara, tell me, am I a good man?
~ Russell T. Davies (via speslodge)
Out of curiosity, could you take a moment to reblog this if you believe that demisexuality exists? I’m demisexual, and I feel like demisexuality goes really under the radar, even within the asexual community umbrella. A lot of people don’t believe that it exists, and even within the ace community, demisexuality is still questioned as being legitimate, although we share the same flag. So reblog this is if you believe it exists.
~*~ Because my dreams are bursting at the seams. ~*~